Pierce Manufacturing has announced a cross-country tour of apparatus for their 2019 Road Rally. Fire & Safety Services will be hosting the event on July 16, 2019 at the Burlington Township Fire Department from 4-8pm; and on July 17 at Veteran’s Park in Parsippany, NJ, also from 4-8pm.
The Pierce Road Rally provides current and potential customers with the opportunity for educational and hands-on experiences with some of the top apparatus in America. Attendees will have the opportunity to get up close and personal with Pierce fire apparatus and will be able to view, operate and ask questions about a variety of Pierce vehicles to find out the best fit for their community’s and department’s needs.
Units currently scheduled to be included are:
- Arrow XT 100′ Ascendant Midmount Tower
- Enforcer 107′ Ascendant Single Axle Ladder with PUC pump
- Enforcer 107 Ascendant Tandem Axle Ladder with midship pump
- Enforcer PUC pumper
- Enforcer 75′ Aluminum Ladder
- Velocity 100′ Aerial Platform
- Impel 110′ Ascendant Single Axle Platform
- Saber Pumper with Ford Power Stroke Turbo Diesel Power Train
- Pierce CRU-22 Critical Response Unit
For more information or to register please go to: https://www.f-ss.com/pierce-road-rally/